Monday, February 27, 2012

Way too much caffeine. Definitely.

Wired, alert, anxious.  Rereading every word I have written over the past three weeks, worried about being misunderstood -- what have I not said that I should have said, or said that I should not have?  Do I represent myself fairly?

Am I good person? Can people tell I try to be a good person?

Idly wondering could I -- should I -- run away to Los Angeles? How about Portland? I have friends in both places. And Disneyland would be fun... or better yet, Disney World.  I could get Mom to go with me.

And how can I be so alert and so completely unable to get things done?  Maybe that's because -- squirrel!

That second Venti Skinny Carmel Macchiato may have been a mistake.  I thought I told the barista to make it decaf, but I don't think she did.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of that, we should plan a road trip to Portland in the spring. Want to ask your Oregon folks what weekends look good for them?

    Love, the resident shrink

    ReplyDelete