Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day!

Today, April 23, is the Fifth Annual International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day.

I don't have much time here today, so I would refer you to the Wikipedia link for full information. There is a link at the bottom for the Live Journal group dedicated to the Day.

I don't kid myself; the quality of writing in this blog is nowhere near professional.  I think (and perhaps this is delusional) that if I obtained more training, I might write at that level, but I am not there right now.  Still, I applaud those professionals whose words spill out across the fluorosphere, lighting bonfires in what can be a very dark world.

Edited to add:  one of those professionals is science fiction writer Elizabeth Bear, who has her story for IPSTD, "Los Empujadores Furiosos," here.

No comments:

Post a Comment