Sunday, May 06, 2012

Still waiting for Clarence.

In this post, I tried to identify fifty things that I could say were ways that I have made the world a better place.  I could only find 28.  I have been working on finishing this list lately. I can now add four:

29. I am a courteous driver who often lets people merge without hassle and who doesn't respond when being cut off. I also don't play my music too loud, except for a recent occurrence.

30. I have a nice smile.

31. I have done work for organizations which helped them keep their doors open, even if it was not helping their clients directly.

32. Along with the Rocket Scientist, through the Combined Federal Campaign, I annually give money to Habitat for Humanity, Second Harvest Food Bank, National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, and other charities.

Only 18 left to go.  This is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment