Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The Beginning

Today is the first day of both NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).  While the first may seem difficult -- 50K can be a lot of words to crank out in 30 days -- the latter may end up being no walk in the park either.

Posting every day may not be as easy as it sounds.  Although  my average for last month -- the most prolific month I have ever had writing this blog -- was nearly two posts a day, there were many days where I posted four items and others where I posted none.  Unlike NaNoWriMo, you are not allowed to take a day off and make the work up the next day.

So we will see.  I expect to be doing a lot of blogging, although how much other writing I will get done will be determined by factors currently not under my control.

Consider this the start of an interesting month.  Hopefully.

Edited to add: What if I tried to blog 50K in November?  Yes, it might get boring for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment