Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Heh. Nothing to see here.

Okay, here's the deal.  There was this post.  I was not ready to make it public, because I questioned whether it was fair.  (Yes, believe it or not, those considerations do matter to me.)

I accidentally published it. Well, not exactly. I was backing this blog up to my Wordpress.com mirror blog, and I wanted it there, so I published it, thinking that as soon as the import was done, I would revert to draft.

And then I went, "Oh, crap.  Google Reader."

My brain has left the building.

So, if this works, in Google Reader this text will replace the long post I had written. I may, after some discussion, repost here at WWF, but for now it is in draft form (backed up in an Open Office text file).

If you feel really motivated, please feel free to write your own post about the nature of love and fear and Sondheim's "Finishing the Hat."

No comments:

Post a Comment