Friday, November 19, 2010

On a whim, I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 at 12:03 am last night.  It was  not the smartest decision I have ever made, since I needed to be at the job center at 7:00 am to sign up for a PowerPoint class.  I am not twenty any more, or thirty -- the Rocket Scientist and I were the oldest people there by probably a decade.  Sane people our age were home asleep.

That said, I am not going to review the movie, since most of you have not seen it yet, if you're going to, other than to say I liked it, it suffered from the same defect as the book, there is a very lovely added scene not in the book, and lastly...

They sure find a lot of occasions to show Daniel Radcliffe without his shirt on.

Edited to add:  In retrospect maybe it was only three or four scenes.  But it seems like more, especially given... oh, wait, I can't tell  you that.  Also, I don't recall them ever showing him shirtless in any of the other movies -- clearly, Radcliffe doing Equus on stage has had some effect on how people view him.

No comments:

Post a Comment