Monday, November 08, 2010

Dear Keith...

I love you man.  I think you've gotten a bit too strident over the past five years or so, but then doing what you do every night, having to face what's going on in this country, would make anyone foam at the mouth a bit. Still, I agree with you on most things.

But...

Your employer had a policy.  Right or wrong, it doesn't matter.  Fair or not, it doesn't matter.  Whether other alleged "news" organizations were doing other things, it doesn't matter. 

Your employer had a policy, of which you were presumably aware, and you chose to flout that policy.

Of course they were going to suspend you.  I would have too, even if I were sympathetic to the causes to which you donated, which I am.

Sorry, but you had this one coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment