Monday, November 29, 2010

Good things come in threes.

I have now made more posts this year than any year since I started the blog, and I did not start until late April, and I still have a month to go.

I made a killer chocolate pie over the weekend, from a recipe I developed all by myself from scratch.  (It's a simple recipe, with only a few ingredients, but I still think it's cool that I took the initiative to try.)

And...

The Fire Mountain Gems ad featuring the Christmas tree I made for their 2008 Beading Contest, originally used in the December issue of Beadwork magazine, has been reprinted on the back of Bead Unique. We are talking a full-page, full-color ad in a nationally distributed magazine.  Featuring my work. For the second time. Hot damn.  I just wish I could find some way to work it into my resume or my LinkedIn profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment