Thursday, January 19, 2012

Because I'm weird, that's why.

New playlist:


"Recruiting Sargeant"    Great Big Sea
"Number Six Driver "   Eddie From Ohio
"Margaritaville"    Jimmy Buffett
"I Don't Know How to Love Him" Yvonne Elliman (From Jesus Christ Superstar)*
"Willkommen - (Cabaret)"    Joel Grey
"Bleecker to Broadway"    Eddie from Ohio
"Tainted Love"    Soft Cell
"Sweet Baby James"    James Taylor
"Brown Eyed Girl"    Van Morrison
"Vivaldi The 4 Seasons (Winter) I. Allegro Non Molto"    Antonio Vivaldi
"Rocky Raccoon"    The Beatles
"Passionate Kisses"**    Mary Chapin Carpenter
"And So It Goes"    Billy Joel
"Water Colors"    Janis Ian
"End Of The World"***   Great Big Sea
"The Rainbow Connection"    Sarah McLachlan
"I Never Was to Africa"    Ferron
"I'm Yours/Somewhere Over The Rainbow"    Straight No Chaser


It's a playlist of songs that remind me of people for whatever reason, arranged alphabetically... by the first name of the person the song reminds me of.

Some of them, any regular reader of this blog will know (Vivaldi....hmmmm), but others... Let's just say that if you read this, and know me well, you may think you know to whom to assign each song .  You may be right, but more probably not.

There are some strange segues in here, but that's okay. The people I know are an eclectic lot.

* Edited to add: I changed this because I used "Helplessly Hoping" on yesterday's playlist.  Some people have more than one song.
**For the Rocket Scientist: no, this one is not about who you think it is.
***Neither is this one, probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment