Saturday, July 09, 2011

So what does this say about me?

A friend of mine on FaceBook has often shown me wonderful things from McSweeney's (which if you are not reading you should be).  These lists by John Peck may be my favorites in a long time:


What Your Favorite Classic Rock Band Says About You
What Your Favorite Classic Rock Band Says About You, Part Two
What Your Favorite 80s Band Says About You

My answers are The Beatles,  Jimmy Buffet and Mr. Mister.  This would make me... someone who can do exactly 1.5 pull-ups, has used AAA as a cab, and who has forgotten both soup in the freezer and ice cream in the microwave on the same night.

Sadly, two out of three of those are spot on.

2 comments:

  1. How did they know about the Highlander poster in my closet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming of course that there can be only one Highlander poster in the back of your closet.

    ReplyDelete