Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To the lizard currently hiding underneath the dishwasher...

As it stands, your choices are either 1) keep hiding, and die a slow death of starvation, or 2) wait until nightfall, try to escape, and die a quicker but much more violent death at the paws of one or both cats.  (I would be most worried about the black and white one: she once killed a snake much larger than you.)  The fact that my youngest son has named you "Charlie" in no way changes the fact that you are now as good as dead.

You should have let us capture and release you when you had the chance.

2 comments:

  1. (Blogspot is being annyoing, I had to open this is IE to get a comment box)

    Lizard!? There are lizards in the wild there?!

    Okay, there are times I'm glad I live in the Midwest. Not often, but at least we don't have lizards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He (she?) doesn't really bother me since they are just like the lizards I grew up with in Florida. Sort of cute, actually.

    ReplyDelete