Wednesday, July 21, 2010



I have taken it very easy today.  Pain levels are the lowest they've been in a very long time.  I have done nothing but hang out, blog (a lot!) about inconsequential things, and nap.  Even the discovery that Google Reader contains posts I thought better of and deleted from my actual blog did not faze me.  Much. (Note to self:  posting at 2:00 am after several of the Elephant Bar's wonderful pina coladas is a mistake, because the Internet is forever.)

Tomorrow I have to actually get things done, but I do not think that will be a problem.

Right now, I have my beautiful Penwiper (see photo) lying on my side, purring and poking holes in my relatively new peach colored shirt with the ruffle around the neck.  I don't even care, much, about the holes -- at least not until I need the shirt to  wear somewhere, such as work.  The boys are on their own for dinner.

Things are what they are.  Life needs to be taken on its own terms, not mine.

Right this very instant, that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment