Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hmmm...

Since I have started writing again, I seem to be stuck in writing about myself. While the unexamined life is not worth living, perhaps there is such a thing as too much introspection. Besides, that's what I have a Live Journal for.

I mean, I do not think I've written more than two non-me posts this year.

However, it is likely to continue for some time. I think I want to get the hang of writing again before I wade into political/social waters.

Although there are a couple of posts percolating...

Such as the things that the Supreme Court did right last term. (Including, suprisingly enough, at least to me, the gun control case from Chicago.) And what I think about the people in Utah who circulated that list of alleged illegal immigrants (although anyone even remotely familiar with my politics can probably guess what that one's likely to be like).

But in the meantime, I guess it really is all about me. Hope it's not too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment