Wednesday, September 07, 2011

After all, it *is* 5:00 somewhere...

I am trying to unravel a problem with my email program and GMail.  Looking things over, there is a chance that I -- no, my mail program, without my freaking permission -- may have been accidentally sending my intermediate drafts out to people.  Which means...

I may have sent over a hundred copies of an email out to someone.* And until I figure out what the hell is going on, I am reluctant to email anyone about anything, so sending an "I'm so sorry I spammed your inbox" email is not an option.  Not to mention that it would look very silly in any case.

And if you're the person who got the 100+ copies of the single email?

I am not stalking you.

Really, truly. (Not that you're not stalk-worthy, mind you, but I don't roll that way.  I am certifiably crazy, but I am not THAT certifiably crazy.)

I am having the devil's own time resisting adding whiskey to my coffee right now.  Irish coffee makes everything better, at least until I have to drive somewhere.

*No, I did not rewrite the damn thing 100 times.  My mail program autosaves drafts every little while, and I took time to craft this email carefully.  And see what it got me?

No comments:

Post a Comment