Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pat's Greatest Hits?

In the past six months, I have introduced  a lot of people to this blog.  Personally, I think that's cool, but I find myself wanting to say... wait! you should have read what I wrote back then!

Not to mention that there are a lot of information about me locked away in things I wrote three years ago and have not revisited.  (I also believe I simply wrote better then, and that I need to work on reclaiming my writing chops, but I have heard divergent opinions on this from other people.)

So, if you will excuse this exercise in complete self-indulgence, herewith are a few of my favorite posts:

Out here with yellow lines and dead armadillos...

Play Ball!

Torture: Once More With Feeling

Mercenary Music

On Seeing Art

To the ends of the earth....

EchidnaQuest 2006, Part 1 and Part 2

Gold and Darkness

Walking the Path: Lessons of the Labyrinth

Twenty [More] Statements About Me. Plus One.   and its predecessor,  Twenty Statements. Plus One.

I am also pleased with my 2006 and 2008 posts about voter registration, absentee balloting, and voter's rights, but those are really boring and no longer relevant.

There's a lot more, but I think my ego can let go of posting all of the others : )

1 comment:

  1. Your Echidna Quests posts still make me smile :)

    -RS

    ReplyDelete