Sunday, December 19, 2010

One of the downfalls of blogging (especially late at  night) is that sometimes you shoot off your keyboard and realize the next morning that what you have written is uninformed, badly reasoned, and, quite frankly, you knew better.

So then the question becomes, what to do? In my case, I edited my standing post so that it becomes somewhat less stupid.  (I eliminated the discussion of Prop 8.  I think that's a very worthwhile subject, but I am going to see how it plays out a bit more before writing about it.) I am going to keep the post up though, if for no other reason than the object lesson involved.

Note to self: blogging while tired is not as dangerous to one's physical well-being as driving while tired, but it still carries with it the possibility of embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment