Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good News and Bad News

Good News: I seem to be getting over whatever it was I had.  No fever, only minimal sore throat.  I was out and about today, going to a DOR jobs workshop and to the library.

Bad News: The Rangers beat the Rays to knock them out of the postseason.  And I didn't even get to see any of it.

I don't know who to pull for from here on out.  The Rangers, I guess, since the only other option would be the Yankees, which is totally unthinkable.  On the other side, perhaps the Phillies -- although they have already won the Series once this decade.  But rooting for the Giants....

Ah, well.  There is college football (Stanford beat USC in an absolutely amazing game on Saturday) and pro football.

It could all be worse, I suppose; I could be a Cubs fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment