Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Fashions have just arrived!


The Wild Winds of Fortune has a new look. Those of you familiar with my Live Journal will know that I change my layout every few months -- or every few weeks, even sometimes every few days, in times of stress and boredom.

I think the new color scheme is more "springy" and besides, the white on black was just too stark. Not quite goth -- it was too angular for that -- more rigidly modern. The world is a stark place these days; blogs don't have to mirror that in their design.

Well, to tell you the truth, all pretentiousness aside -- and was that not pretentious? -- I think the white on black was giving me eyestrain. Since I reread posts several times after their initial postings -- editing along the way -- that's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment