Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I am using this blog to write, not as a place to link to other people's writings -- I don't have a large enough audience to make that worthwhile to anyone. However, in this case, I'll make an exception.

Terry Karney is an intellegent observer of the political scene. If you get a chance, you might want to check out his Live Journal (see my link list), he's an interesting guy. He's no knee-jerk liberal; a current Army interpreter who has also worked as an interrogator, he is willing to call out idiocy on any side.

He has several posts on the current political situation that more people need to read:

About the efficacy of the NSA wiretap scheme, and dangers it poses for the rest of us

About fear

About the dangers of an Imperial Presidency

As I said, Terry has a calm head on his shoulders. If he says we're in trouble, that means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment