Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sing! Sing! Sing!

I have had one singing lesson in my life, and enjoyed it immensely.  I often regret not having taken more, since I do enjoy singing, but the commute to see my voice teacher would have required a trip completely across the country.*

Elissa Weiss is a good friend; she is also a professional musician and a good teacher. If you live in or around NYC, and have yearned to learn to sing, but have been too bashful or fearful, she can help you discover your voice: her latest  "Everybody Can Sing!" workshop starts next week. (She also gives individual singing lessons. She's great -- as I said, I would love to take more lessons from her.)

C'mon, you know you want to...

*Yes, Elissa, I know I was supposed to find a local singing teacher and I didn't.  My loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment