Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I went to see "Cavalia" tonight.  Gorgeous men*, stunning women, horses -- what's not to like? My inner 12-year-old, who's miffed that she won't be able to see the Olympic dressage** and showjumping,  was in heaven, and my outer 51-year-old wasn't unhappy either.

*I am by no means a fan of long hair on men, but in the case of some of Cavalia's acrobats and equestrians, I'll make an exception.
**I am convinced that normal human adults find watching dressage as exciting as watching paint dry, but then again, I like watching curling, too.

1 comment:

  1. That was an awesome show... glad you were there to share it with :)

    (And yeah, dressage isn't that exciting to me... I loved the running and jumping parts though! :)

    - love, the Resident Shrink

    ReplyDelete