Saturday, August 12, 2006

I have a series of posts on capital punishment in draft form.
I have a post on why I love the music of Stephen Sondheim that I am about half through with.
I have a review of a local production of Rent written in my mind.

It all has to wait.

I have made a bet.

I bet my younger two children that they could not go an entire week without television, Game Boys, video games, or computers. For my part, I have to foreswear... the Internet. I am allowed to read email and use Word and Excel, but my web browsers have to remain firmly shut.

*whimper*

I'll see you in a week. If I live that long without blogs, that is.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - good luck, to all of you.

    Should I take the younger two someplace other than a movie on Tuesday, then - minigolf, say?

    -- Geri, gdw at numenor dot org

    ReplyDelete